Thursday, May 24, 2012

SLink Hunt Last Stop (052312)

Was doing the SLink Hunt, and yeah, at the last stop (Mana'o Tattoos) I got tired and had to sit for awhile.

If you wanna do the hunt, it's fairly painless ... and yeah, some free tats.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This Hunt runs 5/1 -5/31
Hunts Page: wickedsecondlife.blogspot.in/p/need-more-help.html
Starting SLURL - slurl.com/secondlife/Riot/128/151/21
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I got my hair from .ploom's board at My Attic on The Deck 87/151/27.
it's called Aria and came with quite a few color combinations and a hud to change it.  All for 95L so yeah, total win.   I'm kind of a hair groupie... dont ask how many I have ;)
I also got the skin from them as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment