Thursday, March 21, 2013

A Little Twisted

A Little Twisted by Caresia Adored
A Little Twisted, a photo by Caresia Adored on Flickr.
Yeah, I've been working on the Twisted 8 Hunt. Right now I'm sporting some of the items I have gotten so far..
From Hunt:
Hair:  ! TH 40 of 146 ! Alice Project - Comes in 3 colors (blue, green and purple)
Skin:  BRAT[inc] / 7 Deadly s{K}ins hunt item.
Earrings:  ! TH 1 of 146 ! Secrets of Gaia
Little Horns:  ! TH 63 of 146 ! Indigo Oddities (part of Distemper Avatar hunt item)
Left Eye Tat with Black Mouth line:  ! TH 95 of 146 ! +Little Pricks+ (comes with 4 different versions) Really beautiful sim.
Necklace:  ! TH 44 of 146 ! The Little Bat - The Decoy Prize

The Norm for me.
Eyes and Royo Tat - Lux Aeternus, made for me.
The Neck Tat:  Letis Tattoo, MM916

No comments:

Post a Comment