Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Inca Priestess

 
 So today I spent my time doing the Madpea: The Lost Treasure of the Inca Warrior Game.  I dressed myself up in a few of the items and snapped some pictures of the end game, and off sim to show off the goodies :) 
Paid 100L and completed my HUD, (after quite a few deaths I might add *sad face*)
But it was totally worth all the fun!


The inner sanctum where you collect your prizes :D
 
Singing praises for the completion!
 
The game's exit


Pose: "Feel the Presence" by Lux Aeturnus. 
 
PATRON gave this Inca Sound Garden as a prize,
which not only looks great, but sounds wonderful.
 
 
 
I put two headdresses on, the big feathery one is from Boudoir
and the Child of the Sun headdress is from Frippery.
The full body tattoo is by Fallen Gods Inc, and called, "INTI"
 
hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * MOON * black
skin:  ::dl:: Demon Inside Skin
 
The outfit is by Kastle Rock, it's called "Dragon",
comes with the silks, and jewelry to match, along with Lolas Tango applier.
The Kings Ransom Throne Set was given by Roawenwood.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment